Sunday, June 21, 2009

It depends on what your definition of a planetary fever is.

The cool, rainy weather continues, but I actually have some small, yellow summer squash emerging. Can't take credit for these though. My summer squash and zucchini cross-pollinated last year, and produced sterile seed. I had to buy seedlings (Pezza farm in Johnston, RI) for both. On the plus side, we're finally getting strawberries; about two weeks behind schedule. I wonder if Al Gore grows or buys his strawberries.

I have 8-10 pine logs if anyone is interested. They are 6-8 feet long and 6-12 inches in diamter. Not much good for anything except camp fire wood. I would just prefer not to spend the time cutting, splitting and burning them myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home